- Preventing the remaining teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Improving your ability to eat, speak, and chew as normal
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Alleviating stress on the bite
Dental bridges are typically completed in just two comfortable visits to our dental office. When in place, a custom dental bridge can restore the health, appearance, and function of your smile. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to learn more about how a dental bridge can improve your smile, we welcome you to contact us today.