Are you missing one or more teeth? A bridge is a dental restoration that can be used to replace one or more missing teeth in a row. Dental bridges are fixed (non-removable), which makes them more stable and long lasting than removable partial dentures. Each dental bridge is composed of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth. Our dentists will place the two dental crowns on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap to support the artificial teeth. We may recommend a dental bridge to restore your smile by:
- Preventing the remaining teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Improving your ability to eat, speak, and chew as normal
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- Alleviating stress on the bite
Dental bridges are typically completed in just two comfortable visits to our dental office. When in place, a custom dental bridge can restore the health, appearance, and function of your smile. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to learn more about how a dental bridge can improve your smile, we welcome you to contact us today.