- Anchor a dental bridge
- Protect a tooth after root canal therapy
- Complete a dental implant
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Strengthen a fractured or weakened tooth
- Improve the function and appearance of an irregularly shaped tooth
- Support a large dental filling when little original tooth structure remains
We often create dental crowns from porcelain, which is a tooth-colored, durable material. This ensures that your crown is an aesthetic, long-lasting restoration. For more information on how a crown can improve your smile, please contact us today at Dental Group of Magee.